Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mad Props

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and this person certainly deserves it.

So, MAD PROPS go out to my fiance Kelley. About three weeks ago she started going to the track and walking/running while I did my running. Let me tell you, that is a big thing for her. She isn't exactly the "running" type. Getting all sweaty and being outside in the heat a lot just isn't her cup of tea. She is more of a "Buns of Steel" or Pilates kind of girl. But she has stayed focused and has hung in there. Now she is getting more and more comfortable with her running and with the distance that she is putting in. Before you know it, she'll be doing her first half-marathon (or full marathon???).

I am proud of you, babe. You look great! Keep it up! You will be seeing the mental and physical rewards before too long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Wow! Some words of praise, that's always nice to hear! And always nice coming from you, as it has to really warrant it for you to say anything!

Thanks for the encouragement...I was proud of MYSELF last night after pushing myself to run a full lap.

You must be inspiring me!! Love you!

8/09/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Kim :) said...

What a sweet post. From what Kelley has told me about her running, I am very proud of her as well! It's great to have someone like you as support for her. You guys are great. Keep running!

8/09/2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home