Sunday, August 13, 2006

What Fuels You?


Cytomax Sport Energy Drink is what fuels me.

I have been using this sport drink for several years now and I absolutely love it. It mixes well with water and has a great taste. I believe it comes in 11 different flavors. My favorite is tropical fruit. Typically, I will use it before and after each run. They recommend using it during exercise as well, but I have never seen a marathon that hands out cups of Cytomax, so I stick with water and Powerade to be consistent.

Studies have shown that after three hours of intense exercise, athletes drinking Cytomax perform better, lactic acid levels are lower, reducing cramping and post-workout soreness, and promoting re-hydration, strength and improved endurance. For once, there is actually a product out there that works as advertised - at least for me.

Maybe it will work for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

I can't say I've ever done three hours of intense exercise all at once, so I'm sure I don't need it.

But I do know that it tastes good! :)

8/14/2006 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home